Trimco 1069L Series ADA Pocket Door Pull, Latching Function
The Trimco 1069 Series pocket door pulls are uniquely designed to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for pocket door applications. With a contemporary design and stylish black nylon handles the 1069 Series is built for the most demanding applications while remaining aestetically pleasing.
Common Applications Include:
- 1069L - Latching (Non Locking)
- K-12 Schools
- Office Buildings
- Assisted Living
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
- Complete pocket door ADA solution.
- Stylish black nylon handles standard.
- Easy installation and operation. Operates with heel, edge of hand or with the arm.
- Standard is for frame width up to 5.5" can be made for any frame width.
- Can be used on a 1-3/8" door, as well as a 1-3/4" door.
- Multiple functions for different applications.
- Exterior emergency access on Full Privacy.