NGP Silicone Plus SealsSilicone Plus is specially formulated to withstand greater temperature extremes while providing maximum protection against air infiltration. Silicone Plus gasket material is tan.
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane closed cell sponge
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100 degrees fahrenheit to 500 degrees fahrenheit, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for Heat, Cold, Air Infiltration and Smoke Infiltration
- #6 x 3/4" Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Screws furnished. Screw holes slotted for adjustment.