LCN 1250 Series Door Closers
The LCN 1250 Series cast aluminum closer is designed for low-frequency and low abusive traffic areas. This cast aluminum closer is ideal for aluminum storefronts, interior offices and many other applications. Combining dependable operation, low maintenance and a patented stylish look with or without the optional slim line cover. And with the most common hole patter in the industry, the 1250 Series is the perfect choice for easy aftermarket replacement.
- Standard 1250 Series Closer is shipped with arm and universal screw pack: self-reaming and tapping: 1-3/4" thru bolts; machine screws and wood screws.
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors up to 4'6" and exterior doors up to 3'6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb, and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4" x 9-1/16")
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
Features and Benefits:
- Cast Aluminum
- All weather fluid
- Peel-n-stick templates for fast and accurate installation
- UL and cUL listed
- Adjustable spring size 1-5
- Patent pending design