Falcon SC80A Series Surface Door Closers For Sale
The SC80A Series is a medium-duty closer made for light- to medium-duty applications, both interior and exterior. It is ideal for side doors, closets and bathrooms in schools, retail shops, restaurants and small office buildings.
The closer’s adjustable design provides flexible installation and ADA compliance, including adjustable spring sizes and a non-handed design. The SC80A Series also features 1-1/4” heat-treated steel pistons and heat-treated pinions. The single-piece aluminum body is designed and tested to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards and is also backed by a 10-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Body construction
- Single-piece cast aluminum body
- Heat-treated pinion and steel piston
- Industry common hole pattern that retrofits to Norton 8000
- Quality and durability
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- Universal non-handed
- Universal screw pack
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
- UL listed and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test
- Tests to ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards
- The SC81A meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1
- Dark bronze
Standard non-handed slim line cover and optional non-handed full plastic cover.
The SC80A Series mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb, push side parallel arm and hold open parallel arm. Visit the SC80A Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
Cross Reference Compatibility:The following door closer brands listed below are identical replacements for the Falcon/Dor-O-Matic SC80. The entire door closer as well as individual parts and components such as door arms and brackets are completely interchangeable with the Falcon/Dor-O-Matic SC80.