Falcon SC60A Series Surface Door Closers
The SC60A Series is designed for light- to medium-duty applications, like a small business or office building. It is intended for interior use with aluminum storefronts and mixed-use complexes. It mounts three ways and features the most common hole pattern in the door control industry, making it ideal for a variety of retrofit needs.The SC60A Series features a single-piece cast aluminum body and a 1-3/8” heat-treated steel piston, a heat-treated pinion and staked valves. The SC60A Series standard door closer is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, is UL listed and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Single-piece cast aluminum body
- Heat-treated steel pinion and piston
- Industry common hole pattern that can retrofit to Norton 1600
Quality and durability
- UL 10C approved fluid
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and backcheck
- Universal non-handed
- Universal screw pack
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-5
- UL listed and compliant with the UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) fire test
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- The SC61A meets the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI A117.1
The SC60A Series mounts hinge pull side, push side top jamb, push side parallel arm, heavy duty parallel arm and hold open parallel arm. Visit the SC60A Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
- Dark bronze
- Matte black
- Optional slim line cover
Cross Reference Compatibility:
The following door closer brands listed below are identical replacements for the Falcon SC60A. The entire door closer as well as individual parts and components such as door arms and brackets are completely interchangeable with the Falcon SC60A.