Falcon 1690 Series Medium Duty Grade 1 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices
Shop All Falcon
Shop All Falcon Exit Devices
Shop All Falcon 1690 Series
Shop All Falcon 1690 Series Exit Devices
Shop All Falcon 1690 Series Parts and Accessories
Shop All Exit Devices
Falcon Door Hardware
The 1690/1790 Series narrow stile touch bar exit devices provide safe and reliable egress that is ideal for aluminum doors. Both series are certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 products and boast a 10-year limited warranty.
The 1690 Series design is ideal for demanding, moderate-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring ideal operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, single-point dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 Series may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
Features & Benefits
- Cast metal cover plates and end caps provide durability in demanding applications
- Various options, functions, trims and finishes allow for tailoring to any facility needs
- Designed for medium to high use and abuse in institutional applications like schools, hospitals and government facilities
- Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 Standards
- UL305 Listed
- Hand - Field Reversible, Non-Handed
- US28, DC13, DC35, US26, US26D
- Centercase and end cap are powder coated black only
- Strikes - PB48 Top
- Standard Top SU Latch
- Standard Bottom - hex bottom bolt
- Optional top - ES electric strike top latch, device must be less bottom rod (LBR)
- Optional Bottom - RL rod bottom latch or PL - pullman bottom latch
- Dogging Feature - Hex key dogging standard, except EL where must use hold back feature on outside cylinder
- Cylinder - Rim, night latch (NL) or hold back (HB) feature available. Field Selectable
- Sizes - 30", 36", 42" and 48"
- Doors - 1-3/4" thick metal doors. Specify if others.
- Projections - 3" in neutral position, 2-3/8" in dogged position. Puhshbar height is 2-1/2"
- Stile - 1-3/4" minimum
- Electric Functions
- EL - Electric latch retraction
- ED - Electric dogging
- Both EL and ED functions require PS914-2RS minimum power supply
- RX - Request to exit switch, monitors pushpad SPTD switch
- All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps - Black powder coated metal end caps
- Vertical Rods - 7' standard, extension rods available up to 10'. Rod extension kits available
- Hurricane - 1690 devices are used for hurricane rated door openings+
Falcon 1690 Grade 1 Medium Duty Exit Device
Falcon Medium Duty Exit Devices Catalog
10 Year Warranty
Automatic Door and Hardware is an authorized Falcon dealer. If you purchase this Falcon product from us we can offer you a 10 year warranty. For details please see manufacturer's warranty details page on their website.
We are proud to be an authorized Falcon dealer. But what does this mean to you as a customer?
This means you can buy with confidence knowing you will receive a brand-new, authentic product. Your product will come in its original packaging with all hardware, accessories, manuals, and instructions included by the manufacturer.
As an authorized dealer for Falcon we can ensure that all requirements have been met for the products we carry. When you buy from us, you can be rest assured your product is free from defects and covered under the original warranty. Since we are not a 3rd party reseller, you only have to deal with us for any warranty issue.
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority and we are standing by ready to provide you the best after market service. As an authorized dealer, this means if you or your technician needs technical assistance after you have purchased the product from us, simply notify the manufacturer your order number and you will have full access to manufacturer technical support. Since we are not a 3rd party reseller you can depend on reliable technical assistance with any questions you may have.
Buy with confidence. Buy authorized!