Commercial Electric Fully Automatic Flush Drive Through Window With DC Motor, Microprocessor Control System, and Activation
Fully automatic projection drive through windows.
Automatic units include:
- motor & gear assembly
- microprocessed controller
- belt drive
- linear bearings
- polished steel travel rod
- Overall width of 36" to 48" - consult factory for custom sizes
- Overall height of 38" to 50" - consult factory for custom sizes
- Projection windows have an overall depth of 16" and may not be altered with custom depth
- Automatic Windows come with (1) of the Serv-Scan Packages Below.
- SERV-SCAN I Package: Header Mounted Infrared Activation Sensor (Sensor is primary means of activation)
- SERV-SCAN II Package - Stainless Steel Push Plate (Installed in frame) With Ratchet Relay Activation (Push button to open, push button to close)
- SERV-SCAN III Package - Stainless Steel Push Plate With Header-Mounted Infrared Sensor (Push button to open, then infrared sensor keeps window open if occupied. When window closes, button is again needed for initial activation)"
- Our sliding windows use the same roller-bearing ingenuity as our sliding doors – no wheels, no tracks which means more durability with roller bearing technology.
- Inside the window is stainless steel or aluminum counter space for condiments or other accessories.
- The adjustable opening can be set to the operator’s needs or preferences.
- The window or parts will not corrode or be affected by the weather because of the anodized aluminum extrusions, stainless steel and tempered glass materials.
- The optional Tucker Serv-Scan sensor allows for re-activation of the window before contact is made during the closing cycle – allowing for operator safety and efficiency.
- The windows are shipped fully assembled, fully glazed and ready to install.