Adams Rite UltraLine 74R1 Electric Strike For Sale
Description: The 74R1 Electric Strike is designed for rim exit devices with 3/4” Pullman type latchbolt. For use in hollow metal, wood and aluminum door jambs. Opens electrically under 30 lbs. of preload.
Function: A semi-mortised strike for rim exit devices having 3/4” Pullman type bolts without auxiliary bolts. Provides electrical remote control, allowing door to open without actuation of the exit device.
This non-handed strike features an ultra-compact design and a stainless steel split-jaw with over 1500 lbs. of holding force in fail-secure mode. The strike releases electrically with up to 30 lbs. of door “preload” (pressure exerted on doors by air conditioning systems, warping or misaligned hardware which can disable common electric strikes). Single solenoid operates on 12, 16, or 24 VDC power.
Strikes are equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector.
Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field selectable at time of installation.
Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-1/16” deep.
Mounting Plate/Housing: Measure 1-3/4” x 9” x 11/16” deep. Made of zinc aluminum alloy. Standard finish in epoxy to match Clear, Dark Bronze Anodized and Black Anodized finishes.
Strike Opening: 5/8” x 1-7/16” x 9/16” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts Pullman bolt of exit devices without deadlocking bolts.
- Field selectable to match power source of 12, 16, or 24 VDC.
- 16 DC requires adapter (P/N VA 7400-16VDC)
- 4603 Rectifier is required to convert low voltage AC current to DC current of same voltage. Please contact factory when using in AC mode.
- Monitoring – Two internally mounted switches (Form “C”) to indicate when the latchbolt is engaged in the strike jaws and a locked/unlocked solenoid status.
- ELX-ElectroLynx™ Adapter – Connects Adams Rite electrified products to ElectroLynx system.
- 16 VDC Adapter – VA7400-16VDC required when using 16 VDC power.
- For more information please see POWER.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting plate shims, mounting screws, and installation instructions. Shipping weight approximately 2 lbs.