ADH Select Medium Duty Fire Rated Commercial Low Energy ADA Door Opener With Adjustable Speed, Push and Go, Power Boost Closing, Safety Sensor and Electric Lock Interface
ADH Select's most advanced low-energy swing door power operator. The AS0590 is fully ADA compliant helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying or pushing objects. The operator is exceptionally quiet, safe, and easy to use. Doors open at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
- Onboard power supply for access control devices: 1.5 A @ 24 VDC.
- Maximum door size: 48" (1219 mm) wide. . Maximum door weight: 220 lb (100 kg).
- Operator weight: 26.58 lb (12 kg).
- Operating temperatures: 5 degree F to 122 degree F (−15 degree C to 50 degree C).
- Standard operator dimensions: 27" W 2-3/4" H 5-1/8" D (685 mm 70 mm 130 mm).
- Maximum opening angle: Powered"110 degree, Manual"180 degree.
- On-board cycle counter. .27" cover standard.
- One unit for push/pull track and top jamb applications.
- Axel extensions: 0, 5/16" (9 mm), 3/4" (20 mm), 1-3/16" (30 mm), and 2-3/8" (60 mm) " standard.
- ANSI/BHMA 156.19 Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors.
- UL and CUL listed for fire door operators with automatic closers.
- ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable buildings and facilities.
- Underwriters Laboratories: ANSI/UL 325 Door, Drapery, Gate, Louver, and Window Operators and Systems.
- California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved.
ADH Select AS0590 Series low energy operators with selectable low energy or power assist. Low energy function to cycle the door open as programmed. Power assist function for decreased opening force when manually operated. Operator to have a programmable push and go. All operators to have programmable sweep speed, latch speed, and backcheck cushioning. Operators to have the following programmable options for power open functions: delay time, opening time/ opening force, opening angle, and door width selector. Operators to have selectable jumper to accommodate push or pull side applications. Operators to have on/off strike delay when the AS0590 must delay while a locking device releases. Push side (top jamb) and pull side (track) arms to be available. All operators will be hard wired. All operators to have selectable on/off obstacle detection on closing.Optional Specifications All operators to have remote switch wiring for tamper resistance. Hold open function is deleted. On/off status can be controlled from a remote location. Specify RS. All operators to be powered with a power cord plugged into a 120 VAC receptacle. Specify PC.
When incorporating the AS0590 into a system with other electrical components, ADH Select's Technical Services Department offers assistance with point-to point wiring diagrams. Please contact them with specific requirements.
- Power requirements: 115 VAC +/ 10%, 50/60 Hz, 6.6 A max.
- Current: 6.6 A.
- Fuse: 3 Amp type AGC size 1/4" 1-1/4".
- Branch circuit protection: 15 A min.
- Auxiliary power output 24 V (normally) filtered, unregulated 1.5 A max range 24 +/ 10%.
- Form "C" relay contact for controlling fail-secure or failsafe locking devices 50 VAC or DC at 1 A max.
- Opening and closing speed.
- Hold open time: from 030 seconds.
- Backcheck & latching angles.
- Blow open/night bank hold open.
- Wall blanking on pull side.
- Safety sensor testing.
- Delayed opening for unlocking: From 04 seconds. Use with electromechanical access control peripherals such as electric strikes or exit devices with electric latch retraction.
- Closing force prior to unlocking: Works with the delayed unlocking feature and accommodates reduction of latch bolt locking force prior to releasing the electromechanical access control device.
- Opening and closing force.
- Latching action force: Power boost during latching cycle to overcome resistance for door seals, locking devices, or door/ frame misalignment.
- Keep closed force: designed to keep the door in the closed position when unlocked.
- Latching action angle: For engaging the programmable latching action feature. Opening angle range 2 degree5 degree.
- Push and go.
- Program switch type.
- Cycle counter.
- Opening angle.
- Door closer/ automatic function.
- Activation angle for Helping Force function and Helping Force function.
- Remote interface.
- Backcheck when door is opened manually.
- Astragal angles for double-leaf doors"Opening of the second door can be delayed up to 30 degree of when the first door is opened.
- Wind load control: Opening and closing cycles. Variable include door size and weight, hinging, alignment, wind loads, HVAC imbalance. Forces measured at each door must confirm with ANSI 156.19 to maintain ADA compliance.
- After hours access hold open times: From 030 seconds.
- Day/night (push/pull): Unlocking during business hours.
- Door position status: Monitors when door has reached fully open or fully closed position. Can communicate status to external monitoring device or console.
- Activation via safety sensor on push side.
- Thickness of door.
- Deactivation of operator depending on contact setting.
- Hinge clearance.
- Reset of service interval display.
- Level of factory settings.
- Deletion of error log.
- Internal program switch delayed activation.
- Unlock in "Automatic" mode.
- Function of status relay