ADH Select Heavy Duty Commercial Storefront Aluminum Door Adjustable Size Spring "Leak Free" Overhead Concealed Closer With Arm and Bottom Pivot Set For Any Size Interior or Exterior Doors Up To 48" Wide (Specify Options)
- Built-in positive back stop and hold-open positions available:
- 105 degree Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 105 degree Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- 90 degree Back Stop with Hold-Open
- 90 degree Back Stop - no Hold-Open
- Suitable for both Center Hung (Double or Single Acting) and Offset Doors.
- All Weather Fluid
- Two Adjustment Valves: Closing and Latching speeds controlled by separate regulating valves, adjustable after installation.
- Adjustable S type side loading, or A type, K type and PT type end loading top arms are available for center pivoted applications.
- Offset JO and VO type top arms are available for butt hinge or offset pivot (may not meet handicap force requirements).
- Adjustable (DP) dual purpose radial ball bearing bottom pivot set is standard for floor or threshold center pivoted installation. GE and G bottom pivot sets are available, but must be ordered separately.
- Fits in an aluminum header or transom bar as small as 1 3/4 x 4.
- Stable hydraulic door check fluid for any climatic operation and constant lubrication.
- ADA (Handicap) multi-size closer with Adjustable Spring Power for a range of sizes from 5 lb. to Medium Spring Tension, fully adjustable after installation.
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13. 11).
- UL/C-UL Listed
- UL 10B and UL 10C Compliant for positive pressure
- Certified to conform to UBC 7-2 (1997, UL 228)
- Barrier Free Operation to comply with Federal Accessibility Standards (ADA): complying with ANSI A117.1 (4.13.11) available for center pivoted applications.