ADH Select Extra Heavy Duty Maximum Corrosion Resistant Door Closer For Seashore and Wet Climates, For Interior Doors Up To 60" Wide and Exterior Doors 48" Wide
The ADH Select ASST05A Series is ideal for use in severe climate conditions, or where there is exposure to corrosive environments.
Recommended applications include seashore and swimming pool areas, offshore oil rigs, ships, chemical plants, sewage treatment facilities, or anywhere rust and corrosion present a problem.
- Ideal for corrosive environments.
- Meets barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1-6 or 5-6 +50%).
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm applications.
- Backcheck standard. Controls opening motion during abusive or abrupt openings.
- Backcheck positioning valve standard. Maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications. Valve is accessible with closer installed.
- Optional delayed action adjustable with a separate valve.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum closer body.
- Full metal cover and all stainless components are type 304 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel fasteners all standard.
- Stainless steel pinion.
- Stainless steel spring adjusting screw.
- Stainless steel arm assembly.
- Stainless steel parallel arm bracket (specify P).
- Furnished with wood screws and machine screws.
- Plastic full cover (FC).
- Plastic dust cap.
- Plastic slim style cover (COV).
- Optional stainless steel full cover (STA FMC) or full plastic slotted cover (FCSL).
- Available in non-hold open applications only.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- UL and CUL listed.
- Meets UL10C for positive pressure.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- CSFM approved.
All closers shall be corrosion-resistant units. The closers will have aluminum alloy bodies with high compression steel springs and hardened piston racks. The closer pinion shall be stainless steel. All closers shall have a hydraulic backcheck to prevent uncontrolled opening of the door from 60 degree. All closers shall have adjustable spring power sizes 1-6 capable of compliance with barrier-free code restrictions and shall have adjustability to meet on site conditions. The regular arm assembly, main arm, adjustment arm, and rod and shoe shall be constructed of stainless steel.
- 689 Aluminum
- 690 Statuary Bronze
- 600 Primed
- 691 Light Dull Bronze
- 693 Black
- 695 Dark Duranodic Bronze
- 696 Satin Brass (Gold)