ADH Select Commercial Medium Duty Low Energy ADA Handicap Door Opener Adjustable Microprocessor Controller, Push and Go Operation, Power Boost Closing Force For Stack Pressure
The ADH Select AS917031/AS917042/AS917053 Series low-energy operators are electrically powered and are cost-effective for retrofitting an activated or manual door. The 9130, 9140, and 9150 Series meet ANSI/BHMA A156.19 and ANSI A117.1 standards, are American Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant, UL-listed.
The operators feature a Push ‘N Go activation, providing easy access for people with disabilities and the elderly. The Push ‘N Go feature takes over when a pedestrian manually opens the door to five degrees, then holds the door fully open for 1-30 seconds, depending on the time delay. Power Boost provides additional closing force in severe wind.
- Microprocessor control box maintains customer settings
- Standard on/off switch
- LED lights to indicate power to control box and motor gearbox
Quality and durability
- Power Boost allows for increased closing force near latch
- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Wood and machine screws
- Special templates available via Product Support
- Non-handed for left- or right-swinging doors
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode)
- Metal cover is standard; full-length covers are available
- All potentiometers are clearly labeled with functions
Designs and Finishes
- Standard anodized finish
- Standard metal cover
Mounting Arm Options
The AS917030 Series mounts surface mount on pull side with a single lever track arm. The 9140 Series mounts surface mount on push side with a double-lever arm. The AS917050 Series mounts surface mount on top jamb (push side) for independent/simultaneous pair.