ADH Select Commercial Door AS32195HD 5" x 1/2" Extreme Heavy Duty ADA Compliant Aluminum Half Saddle Threshold (Supports Up To 10,000 Lbs)
- 1/2" Tall x 5" Wide Profile
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 Temper
- Available Finishes: Aluminum Mill or Aluminum Dark Bronze
- Fluted Top
- Typical wall thickness: .250"
- Includes: #10 x 1-1/2" FH zinc plated wood screws. Dark bronze supplied with DKB thresholds
- For use where forklift or vehicular traffic occurs
- Recommended for delivery/storage doorways where heavier loads travel
- BHMA certified to ANSI A156.21 Heavy Duty 10,000 lb load test
- ADA COMPLIANT. Barrier Free Thresholds meet the requirements of the ADA Standard for Accessible Design and ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities.
- CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified thresholds comply with American National Standard for Thresholds ANSI/BHMA A156.21 Heavy Duty 10,000 lb. load test and are listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.