ADH Select ASU105500 Series Grade 1 Commercial Door Closer With Backcheck For Commercial Wood and Metal Doors, For Interior Doors Up To 54" and Exterior Doors Up To 48"
The ASU105500 Series closers offer traditional storefront styling and versatility while providing safe and reliable door control. Featuring backcheck and adjustable spring size, ADH Select's ASU105500 Series is the ideal solution for the most common applications, including barrierfree. This Grade 1 hydraulic surface door closer is both flexible and easy to install. The ASU105500 Series is available in 689 painted aluminum and 695 painted dark bronze finishes.
- ASU105500 has adjustable spring sizes 1-5
- ASU105500 meets 5 lb interior barrier-free applications.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Two independent adjusting valves (sweep and latch) with all weather hydraulic control.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
- Self tapping machine screws and wood screw fasteners standard for door and frame combinations consisting of aluminum, hollow steel, and wood.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- UL and CUL listed.
- Meets UL10C for positive pressure.
All closers shall be ADH Select ASU105500 Series hydraulic surface applied rack and pinion closers. The closer has two independent valves to separately control sweep and latch closing speeds and provide constant speeds when temperatures change. Standard with adjustable backcheck to provide cushioning effect in opening. All ASU105500 closers to have slim plastic cover (COV15). Closers to have arm with a selective single point hold open between 80 degree 170 degree for regular mount, 70 degree 175 degree for parallel arm mount (specify FHP15).
- 689 Aluminum
- 695 Dark Duranodic Bronze