ADH Select AS740500 Series ADA Surface Door Closer and Arm With Backcheck For Commercial Wood and Metal Doors, For Interior Doors Up To 60" Wide and Exterior Doors Up To 48" Wide
The ADH Select AS740500 Series closers offer modern styling and versatility while providing safe and reliable door control. Featuring backcheck and adjustable spring sizes, ADH Select's AS740500 Series is the ideal solution in a wide variety of applications,including barrier-free. This Grade 1 hydraulic surface door closer is both flexible and easy to install. The AS740500 Series offers a compact design and is available in a variety of sprayed finishes to complement any opening's decor. All closers shall be ADH Select AS740500 Series hydraulic surface applied rack and pinion closers. The closer has two independent valves to separately control sweep and latch closing speeds and provide constant speeds when temperatures change. Standard with adjustable backcheck to provide cushioning effect in opening. All AS740500 closers are fully adjustable spring force door closers to include an integral design to positively stop adjustment of the spring at the minimum and maximum spring force settings.
- Available as AS740514 with adjustable spring sizes 1-4 and AS740536 with adjustable, spring sizes 3-6.
- AS740514 meets 5 lb interior barrier-free applications.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Compact design.
- Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) with thermostatic properties work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperatures.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
- Available with optional delayed action to delay door closing from maximum opening. Delay time is adjustable.
- Available with optional self drilling screws for steel door and frame applications (DPK86).
- Available with optional self tapping screws for aluminum door and frame applications (TPK86).
- ASBP05640C mounting bracket can be used when installing into a 9-1/16" template hole pattern.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- UL and CUL listed.
- Meets UL10C forpositive pressure.
- CSFM approved.
- Spring size (AS890516 shipped as size 4) 1-4
- Parallel arm bracket
- Adjustable spring sizes
- Controlled closing with two adjustment valves 180 degree-10 degree / 10 degree -0 degree
- Delayed action
- Hold Open
- Self-drilling screws
- Tamper-resistant TORX screws
- Slim plastic cover
- Full cover (plastic)
Standard Sprayed Finishes
- Aluminum: 689
- 691 (Dull Bronze)
- 690 (Statuary Bronze)
- 695 (Dark Duranodic Bronze)
- Gold: 696
- Black: 693