ADH Select ADA Surface Door Closer and Arm With Backcheck and Fixed Spring Sizes For Commercial Wood and Metal Doors, For Interior Doors 54" Wide and Exterior Doors 48" Wide
The ADH Select AS730500 Series closers offer modern styling for a new era of safe and reliable door control. The AS730500 Series offers a
compact design and is available in an assortment of sprayed finishes to complement any opening's decor. These features,
along with numerous installation options and fixed spring sizes, make this closer an ideal solution in a variety of applications.
All closers shall be ADH Select AS730500 Series hydraulic surface applied rack and pinion closers. The closer has two independent valves to separately control sweep and latch closing speeds and provide constant speeds when temperatures change. Standard
with backcheck to provide cushioning effect in opening.
- AS740514 meets 5 lb interior barrier-free applications.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb, and parallel arm applications.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Compact design.
- Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperatures.
- Adjustable backcheck provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
- Available with optional self-drilling screws for steel door and frame applications (DPK86).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- UL and CUL listed.
- Meets UL10C for
- CSFM approved.
- Spring size 3 (AS730503), size 4 (AS730504), size 5 (AS730505)
- Adjustable spring sizes
- Controlled closing with two adjustment valves 180 degree-10 degree / 10 degree -0 degree
Standard Sprayed Finishes
- Aluminum: 689
- 691 (Dull Bronze)
- 690 (Statuary Bronze)
- 695 (Dark Duranodic Bronze)
- Gold: 696
- Black: 693