ADH Select ADA Heavy Duty Door Closer With Arm and Cover For Commercial Wood and Metal Doors, For Interior Doors Up To 60" Wide and Exterior Doors Up To 48" Wide
- Available as AS860516 closers for interior and exterior doors. Meets barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1-6).
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Controls opening motion during abusive or abrupt opening.
- POS backcheck positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications. Valve accessible with closer installed.
- Optional delayed action adjustable with a separate independent valve. Delays door closing to allow unobstructed passage through the opening.
- Slim plastic cover standard. Full plastic or metal cover optional.
- Designed to minimize change in closing speed during severe temperature changes.
- Aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust steel flat form arm assembly.
- Full complement of optional arms, plates, and brackets available for special applications.
- SNB1 sex nuts and machine screws for 1-3/4" thick doors included standard.
- No slip, octagonal bore spring adjustment standard.
- Available with optional self drilling screws for steel door and frame applications (DPK86)
- Available with optional self tapping screws for aluminum door and frame applications (TPK86).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- UL and CUL listed.
- Meets UL10C for positive pressure.
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- CSFM approved.
The architectural grade ADH Select AS860500 Series is a non-handed surface applied door closer with adjustable spring power and backcheck positioning adjustment. Adjustable hydraulic backcheck will take effect at approximately 70 degree. The AS860500 has two independent, noncritical adjustment valves to control sweep and latch closing speeds. The backcheck positioning valve assures an effective ANSI backcheck range on parallel arm applications. All closers to have field adjustable spring power from size 1-6 and meet barrier-free requirements. Closers to have a slim plastic cover and a wide range of arm options. All AS860500 fully adjustable spring force door closers to include an integral design to positively stop adjustment of the spring at the minimum and maximum spring force settings.
- Spring size (shipped as size 4) 1-6
- Parallel arm bracket
- Full line of specialty function arms and plates
- Backcheck positioning adjustment (POS)
- Controlled closing with two adjustment valves 180 degree - 10 degree / 10 degree - 0 degree
- SNB1 sex nuts for 1-3/4" thick doors included
- Slim plastic cover
Standard Sprayed Finishes
- Aluminum: 689
- 691 (Dull Bronze)
- 690 (Statuary Bronze)
- 695 (Dark Duranodic Bronze)
- Gold: 696
- Black: 693