Trimco 1069 Series ADA Pocket Door Pulls
The Trimco 1069 Series pocket door pulls are uniquely designed to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for pocket door applications. With a contemporary design and stylish black nylon handles the 1069 Series is built for the most demanding applications while remaining aestetically pleasing.
Common Applications Include:
- 1069 - Passage
- 1069L - Latching (Non Locking)
- 1069FP - Full Privacy (With Emergency Key)
- K-12 Schools
- Office Buildings
- Assisted Living
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
- Complete pocket door ADA solution.
- Stylish black nylon handles standard.
- Easy installation and operation. Operates with heel, edge of hand or with the arm.
- Standard is for frame width up to 5.5" can be made for any frame width.
- Can be used on a 1-3/8" door, as well as a 1-3/4" door.
- Multiple functions for different applications.
- Exterior emergency access on Full Privacy.